Complaint Review: US Salon Supply LLC

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Terri from Pittsburgh — N Braddock Pennsylvania United States of America
US Salon Supply LLC
708 S Kalamazoo St Paw Paw MI 49079 Internet United States of America

US Salon Supply LLC Incomplete Order / when contacting customer service I only got auto generated responses Internet

Ordered Godefroy eyebrow tint kit and it arrived within a week , but when I opened the package the 20 application sticks were missing. I emailed customer service and asked ifthey could send me the sticks or should I send the package back. I then got a response that they would look into it and get back to me in 1 -3 business days. When I got no response in a week I sent them another email and got the same auto generated response. So now I have an incomplete product and poor customer service. Will never order from them again and I want to warn others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Salon-Supply-LLC/internet/US-Salon-Supply-LLC-Incomplete-Order-when-contacting-customer-service-I-only-got-auto-g-866279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Salon Supply LLC