Complaint Review: US Salon Supply

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Regina — Parkville Maryland United States of America
US Salon Supply
Kalamazoo Internet, Michigan United States of America

US Salon Supply US Salon supply Doesn't Deliver Products Kalamazoo Internet, Michigan

Please do not order any thing from US Salon Supply in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This compnay is crazy. They disconnect you, send e-mails that they never fulfill and when you finally get through via phone they give every excuse in the book. I asked if they were in the United States and they said yes, which I don't believe. The same man answers the phone and speaks with an East Indian accent. Shame on this company. They first told me they didn't have my order in the warehouse so I cancelled my order. They sent a very misleading e-mail kind of stating my order was cancelled. Checked my charge card and of course no credit on it. Called again, after e-mails back and forth, and asked to speak to a supervisor. I swear a man got on the phone who sounded exactly like the man who answered the phone. Said his name was Daniel. I doubt I will get my order or a refund. DON"T use this company unless you like lies, drama and headaches.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Salon-Supply/Kalamazoo-Internet-Michigan-/US-Salon-Supply-US-Salon-supply-Doesnt-Deliver-Products-Kalamazoo-Internet-Michigan-810269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Salon Supply