Complaint Review: US Salon Supply

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Gale — Webster New York
US Salon Supply
708 S. Kalamazoo St. Paw Paw, Michigan USA

US Salon Supply I ordered and was charged for the $56 hair dryer;.was sent $43 dryer;only promises to resolve but nil. Paw Paw Michigan

On 4/19/13, I ordered on line a 4 heat settings Hot Tools soft bonnet hair dryer, for $56.32.  My Visa was charged correctly, and on 5/4/13, I received the 3 heat settings Hot Tools dryer that sells for $43, which I had not ordered and did not want.

I called customer service at US Salon Supply on 5/6/13 and told them that they had sent the wrong dryer. I was told that this had happened before and I would either be sent a postage paid return label for exchange, or simply the 4 heat settings dryer that I had ordered.

I was also told at this time that the supervisor, Aaron Robert, would contact me. I heard nothing, so I called again on 5/10/13.  Same promises, but again nothing.  I left 2 voice mails, on 5/16/13 and today, 5/22/13.

If I had returned the wrong dryer, I would not only pay the return postage, but they would minus my refund by 20% for restocking fees plus the original shipping fees.

So I'm stuck with a less expensive hair dryer that I do not want and cannot use, just because they sent the wrong one and refuse to resolve their mistake.  And YES, I feel I've been ripped off and am very frustrated about it, but can't see what else I can do about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Salon-Supply/Paw-Paw-Michigan-49079/US-Salon-Supply-I-ordered-and-was-charged-for-the-56-hair-dryerwas-sent-43-dryeron-1052915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Salon Supply