Complaint Review: US Salon Supply

• Reported By: Georgia — Savannah Georgia United States of America
US Salon Supply
708 S Kalamazoo St Paw Paw, Michigan United States of America

US Salon Supply Lose 20% even if it is there fault, Paw Paw, Michigan

I purchased a Ninja Swordsman Shear Duo Set. I ordered on June 11th, and they told me it would be arriving by June 19th. I was ordering this for a student at the place I worked. My last day was June 28 and I received the item July 3. So after several phone calls and almost 3 weeks later I wanted to return this item as I will no longer see the student.

They are going to charge me 20% restocking fee which I feel is unfair since the item was so late. I will never order another item from them. Just beware if you receive something you are not happy with they will not let you return it without a 20% restocking fee after 15 days or a credit after 30 days. Why would I want a credit from a company I am not happy with in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Salon-Supply/Paw-Paw-Michigan-49079/US-Salon-Supply-Lose-20-even-if-it-is-there-fault-Paw-Paw-Michigan-907865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Salon Supply