Complaint Review: US Salon Supply

• Reported By: JClarkMelv — Culpeper Virginia United States of America
US Salon Supply
5047 West Main Street Suite 258 Internet United States of America

US Salon Supply Great Lakes Beauty Supply CREDIT CARD THEFT! Internet

On Jan 9,2012, I ordered online a mannequin head daughter; I paid for rush shipping.   They indicated that rush shipping is 2-3 days.  In that time period I tried contacting them by phone; no response.  So I emailed, 'WHERE IS MY ORDER?" At that point, which was on Jan 12th, I said cancel all orders effective immediately.  I received confirmation that they had received my demand.

On Jan 20th, I received an email from US Salon Supply stating the order was shipped...I'm livid, because one week prior I said do not send...cancel.  There was no excuse as to charging my card, they just charge my card today 1/20/2012.  As far as I am concern, it is a compromised card that was charged unlawfully.

If a customer tells you a week ago, CANCEL ALL ORDERS, in bold highlighted letters, there is no way they can misinterpreted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Salon-Supply/internet/US-Salon-Supply-Great-Lakes-Beauty-Supply-CREDIT-CARD-THEFT-Internet-825975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Salon Supply