Complaint Review: US Salon Supply

• Reported By: Frustrated — Jackson Heights New York United States of America
US Salon Supply
5047 W Main St Internet United States of America

US Salon Supply Worst online merchant, will rip you off Internet

Worst online merchant experience I have ever had. No phone number for customer service, and repeated emails went unanswered. After waiting for a two months for my order, I wrote them one final time to cancel.
Ordered from another company and had my product within a week. Now a full month after that (total three months since I ordered) they have charged me for the purchase and charged me. Promptly filed a dispute with my credit card. Don't waste your time. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Salon-Supply/internet/US-Salon-Supply-Worst-online-merchant-will-rip-you-off-Internet-851554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Salon Supply