Complaint Review: US Search, LLC

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: makethempay — San Diego California United States of America
US Search, LLC
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 210 Internet United States of America

US Search, LLC ussearch.com Take money but not search. refer to US Postal Inspector as mail fraud Internet

*UPDATE Employee: US Search Customer Care

I knew an individual with an extensive criminal record in California. In San Diego I went to the San Diego County site and looked up all of this arrest dates and printed them out. I knew he also lived in Madera County and I went to the Madera County site and printed every arrest and charge as well as the disposition and even his mug-shot and pictures of jail house tatoos. I was also able to go online and locate and print all his addresses and family members.

Then I saw this ad for USSearch for "state wide criminal check" that included "all felonies and misdemeanors and sex offenses as well as disposition" in the state. I payed $20.00 for this as well a listing of relatives.

The immediate response I got was "No records found, do you want to do another search." So where did they search? Nowhere. It is wire fraud.

If you want to help convict these criminals, then do not get mad, get even. Go to the US Postal Inspector web page, just Google "mail fraud complaint" and do an easy online complaint. You see, internet fraud falls under the US Postal Inspector under the category of mail fraud. Trust me, I know. These fools are looking at twenty years for what they have been doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Search-LLC/internet/US-Search-LLC-ussearchcom-Take-money-but-not-search-refer-to-US-Postal-Inspector-as-mai-939363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Search, LLC

US Search Customer Care

AUTHOR: US Search Customer Support - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Please contact us if you still need assistance.  There are a variety of options to contact our Customer Care on the US Search website.

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.