Complaint Review: US Search

• Submitted: Thu, May 12, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 12, 2011

• Reported By: Bonnie — union City Tennessee United States of America
US Search

US Search US Search be informed signed me up for many things and charged me without my knowlege to my credit card Internet

I have been trying for weeks to get the extra charges that this company entailed on me without my knowlege. I signed up to get a simple 15.00 background check on someone. the had me signed up for neighbor hood watch, plus a lot of other things,including id protect, which i had to call individually to cancel since us search would not do it.  They first charged me with a 59.00 charge that I still don't know what it iwas for and refused to take it off until the credit card got involved in it. I watch my credit card very closely on the net or I would't have caught it until more serious damage would ahve been done. People are being ripped off who use this site and their affiliates must know it, id protect and neighborhood watch. All of these places were also going to charge me a monthly fee. Keeping a watch on your accounts online is a very good idea!  By the way,  i never did get a good report on the person I was trying to get info on .  They kept telling me they needed more info and it was probably for a price so i refused it. I also deleted my account but today I tried to see if indeed it was cancelled and no I can still log in so i'm gonna have to try and go to whatever means i have to to close it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Search/internet/US-Search-US-Search-be-informed-signed-me-up-for-many-things-and-charged-me-without-my-kno-728417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Search