• Report: #202745

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By:Miami Florida
US Security Insurance Company, Hamilton Risk Management
3155 NW 77 Avenue Miami, Florida U.S.A.

US Security, Hamilton Risk Insurance Company, Hamilton Risk Management RIP OFF, They won't give me atleast half of what it would cost to replace my car~ now have to come up with more than 45% of the cost to buy another car same make/model! ALL I WANT IS THE SAME CAR NOT A NEW ONE! THIEVES!! Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: HEY BRO, PUBLICIZE THIS STORY TO THE MEDIA,

My husband was driving my car was hit by US Security's customer. US Security customer got the ticket because of course he is a careless driver... he hit two other cars as a result of his driving.

Now months later I am still trying to get the company to give me atleast half of what it would cost me to replace a '93 Convertible Mustang 5.0. Their answer to me originally was too much mileage and so it is not worth that amount... my husband and I have looked into private owners selling the same car, same mileage or more and older cars for $4500.00 and more... upto $6,000.

After my husband speaks to their claim adjuster and explains that all he wants is for them to replace the car. The same exact car!! She comes out w/ "oh and by the way this car had been deemed a total loss back in 1995 so it's only worth what we've offered."

So, since I am not a car appraiser I have nothing to say but this: I had a perfectly running car, a car that was babied by the previous owner and myself. So, it was in perfect shape. This guy crashes into my car and now I am expected to accept less than a quarter of what it'll cost me to buy another Mustang.

Mind you, a car dealer is willing to give us $3,000 for it as a trade in... I don't want to get myself into a debt when I had a fully paid car and on top of that pay more than private owners sell these cars for. We worked VERY hard to get the car that I always wanted and now some low life company wants to steal money that I deserve. The offer won't even cover to get it repaired.

I declare that this company goes under... I won't have to lift a finger to make that happen... they dug their own whole. You can screw people for only so long when you finally start paying. I BELIEVE IN JUSTICE... I AM WAITING TO SEE IT!

Kelly
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Security-Insurance-Company-Hamilton-Risk-Management/Miami-Florida-33122/US-Security-Hamilton-Risk-Insurance-Company-Hamilton-Risk-Management-RIP-OFF-They-wont-202745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Security Insurance Company, Hamilton Risk Management

HEY BRO, PUBLICIZE THIS STORY TO THE MEDIA,

AUTHOR: CorvettesofHoustonSucks - (United States of America)

THESE PEOPLE SOUND LIKE SCUMBAG TRASH. EXPOSE THEM SOME MORE. DO IT!

get them posted like a PHEDOPHILE all over the NET!!!!!!

COPY AND PASTE , AND CONTINUIOUSLY POST IT ON CRAIGSLIST, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, AND ALL OTHER SITES LIKE THIS?