Complaint Review: US Sweepstakes Advisor

• Reported By:waynesboro Pennsylvania
US Sweepstakes Advisor
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

US Sweepstakes Advisor ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was also sent two letters. winning the same amount of monies as all the others here. iI believe there are laws against these types of things,I'm just trying to find someone to help me.

I'm an eldery lady living on a fixed income and feel as though i have been ripped off, not only did I send them 20$ they also took 20$ from my account. My children are upset with me that I fell for this, but when someone is telling you that you have this much money waiting to be distributed, it was overwhelming to know I was going to have enough money to finally make it. Now im 40$ in the hole and thats probably just the beginning for me.
This was just my kind of luck!!!!!!!!

Patsy
waynesboro, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Sweepstakes-Advisor/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0418/US-Sweepstakes-Advisor-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-174969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Sweepstakes Advisor