Complaint Review: US Sweepstakes Advisors

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2005

• Reported By:Greenwood Delaware
US Sweepstakes Advisors
P.O. Box 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

US Sweepstakes Advisors RIPOFF, SCAM, DECEIVING BEWARE Las Vegas Nevada

JOHN RINCON and the US Sweepstakes Advisors

I am a wife and a mother of three and I am very disappointed. I received a letter from the Central Intelligence Award Watch List for US Sweepstakes Advisors and it was all a scam. My family and I went away for the Christmas Holiday and I thought about the letter numerous times while away. My husband mentioned it many times also wondering if it could be true.

Well, first thing today, 12/27/05, I decided to go on line in search of this so-called company. I was not surprised when I could not locate anything on the web verifying this award. I even went a couple of steps further and entered a search for the "Director" John Rincon in Las Vegas NV. You should have seen all of the people with the last name "Rincon". I am sure that is not a common name, but I found pages and pages of them, male and female between the ages of 30-45. I am also quite sure that these people have used many different first names with the same or similar last name.

Please, people beware of these scams. I am not ashamed to admit that I entertained the idea of sending in the $20. We are a struggling family and it is easier to fool yourself into something like this if you are among the many that are struggling with bills, daycare fees, school and other bills.

Remember the name "Rincon". These people must be stopped. Never, never reply to any sweepstakes without checking them out first. Go on-line for everything if you must. It never hurts to be too careful, it just hurts to be too careless.

Anike
Greenwood, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2005 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Sweepstakes-Advisors/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8835/US-Sweepstakes-Advisors-RIPOFF-SCAM-DECEIVING-BEWARE-Las-Vegas-Nevada-169397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Sweepstakes Advisors