Complaint Review: US TECH SUPPORT

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Dr Daisy Johnson — hallandale Florida
US TECH SUPPORT
18669811005 Santa Monica, California USA

US TECH SUPPORT On 11 March 2013, US Tech support deducted 39.98 from my credit card. I called them as my subscription expired last year. I was told that they can activate a new product for me but I would have to pay. I queried about the deduction on 11 March and was told that they cannot assist me. I sent them a copy of the MasterCard statement and called their agents Num 2155 and another agent but got no where. This can be done to thousands of persons and the only recourse is to report them to the DA's office. It is so simple: activate my product or return my payment. T Santa Monica California

Some time in 2012, I purchased MY CLEAN PC.  The subscription expired in December 2012.

On 11 March 2013, US Tech Support deducted $39.98 from my credit card without my consent.

I contacted them and got no where.

I subsequently asked them to re-activate the product as they have already been paid without my placing a new order.  Spoke with agents 2155 and another agent on 30 April 2013. They refused and said that their records show no payment from me.  I sent them the credit card statement and was told that if I want the product re-activated then I would have to pay again.  I queried about the 11 March deduction and was told that they would still have to bill me if the product is re-activated.

I think this is happening to thousands of persons nd will subsequently report this to the DA office.

Its not about the amount of $39.98 its about the principle.  They deducted from my credit card without my knowledge and now refuse to return the payment or to give me access to the product.

Dr. Daisy Johnson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-TECH-SUPPORT/Santa-Monica-California-90405/US-TECH-SUPPORT-On-11-March-2013-US-Tech-support-deducted-3998-from-my-credit-card-I-1047253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US TECH SUPPORT