customers

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Shayne Sullivan — Arlington Virginia United States of America
US Tax Solutions
Hixson, Tennessee United States of America

US Tax Solutions John and Wanda King Failed to provide contracted services Hixson, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: US Tax Solutions Delivers

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfounded Accusations

I initially contact John King due to a Virginia Lien.  I explained to him that I had forwarded verification to the State of VA that I was not a resident at the time and that I had been a resident of Maryland.  I explained that the initial confusion was due to a PO Box that I had obtained close to my place of work in Virginia.  I paid $450 to get the lien removed and have the case resolved.  John made a couple of phone calls and called me to explain that I had not paid taxes in Virginia ( something I had already told him) and that he would be able to process the tax forms.  I explained that I had already paid taxes and was not willing to pay additional taxes and what was I paying for.  I was told that I needed to pay more to file for Maryland and that I needed to be cooperative.  The bottom line John and US Tax Solutions mis repsresented themselves, failed to live up to the contracted agreement, charged me $400 for a couple of phone call and no resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Tax-Solutions/Hixson-Tennessee-/US-Tax-Solutions-John-and-Wanda-King-Failed-to-provide-contracted-services-Hixson-Tenness-977166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Tax Solutions

US Tax Solutions Delivers

AUTHOR: rem2582 - ()

I have had a life changing experience with US Tax Solution. They save me from financial dispare when the IRS levied me and caused me and my family trendous grief. Jerry Kerran was outstanding and he did all that he promised and some. Settled my IRS debt of $43.000 for $4700. This was after the big advertisers of JK Harris took my money and documents and never did anything for me. Jerry is a lifesaver and frequently continues to send me updates regarding information pertaining to the IRS. I highly recommend Jerry to anyone I know that has a Tax problem.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfounded Accusations

AUTHOR: U S Tax Solutions - (United States of America)

According to the engagement agreement signed by this client, U S Tax Solutions was hired to prepare a 2006 Virginia state return and to find out why the state of Virginia had filed a lien against him.  We obtained a signed Virginia Power of Attorney, so that we could obtain the information requested by the client.  After numerous phone calls to the state of Virginia, we advised the client of the necessary steps needed to move forward and have the lien removed.  We verified that the client was not a resident of Virginia and advised him to provide us a copy of his 2006 Maryland resident return.  We offered to prepare a 2006 Maryland return and provide it to the state of Virginia, if he could not find his return.  We offered to write a letter to the state of Virginia, with the requested supporting documentation from the client and ask that the lien be removed.  Unfortunately, instead of providing us with the requested documentation needed to resolve his tax problem; this client chose to blame our firm for not doing what we promised.  Our success is dependent upon the client's cooperation.  The client did not sign a Maryland Power of Attorney; therefore, the only way we could have obtained the information that the state of Virginia was requesting was to obtain it from the client.  He failed to supply the information needed for us to resolve his tax problem with Virginia.  Since we did not prepare a state return for this client, a refund check for the state preparation fee portion of the original engagement has been mailed to the client.