Complaint Review: U.S Universal Pageant, Victoria Hughes

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: U.S. Universal Pageant Truth — Denver Colorado
U.S Universal Pageant, Victoria Hughes
Loveland, Colorado USA

U.S Universal Pageant AKA US Universal Pageant, Victoria Renee, Victoria Hughes, Victoria Renee Hughes, Crown Chasers Beauty Pageant Rip off Loveland Colorado

*Author of original report: US Universal riigged beauty pageant

I found out a woman cheated me and several other women. She conducted herself dishonestly in business and held a Beauty Pageant that was "rigged" and unfairly influenced by her manipulation.

It cost me about $3000l. It cost other women more. Of course I'm angry! I had glimpses of her personality going into the event.

Many of her peers would not participate in this event.

What's really sad is I participated in the Event because I felt sorry for her. Many people had bailed out so I felt she needed help. (Wasted sentiments. Wasted hard earned money!)

I see her soliciting others to participate in her upcoming events and I feel physically ill. [continued below]....

People have stated "feel lucky she didn't take you for more money." "I hope you are able to move pass this!". "Most of these ------ are rigged.... based on favoritism and cronyism."

What do you do? Let Karma catch her? Or speak your mind? Sue her? I’m sooooo tired of people like this. Mostly, I HAVE LOST FAITH IN PEOPLE!! Why do people cheat others? Just because they can? Is money so satisfying when you sell your soul for it?  ARE THERE ANY HONEST PEOPLE LEFT IN THIS WORLD? I will trust less. I will help others less. I will care for others less with each person like her that comes in and out of my life. That is what hurts most! That is what she took from me!

Her name is Victoria Renee Hughes. She is participating in an upcoming Reality sho called Crown Chasers for TLC, to air July 10th

Ironically, in the early episodes, she storms out of a Pageant stating it was unethical to have jusges known to the contestants.

Yet the winner of her pageant was intimately know to three of the judges and Victoria. They were as close as family.

In my case, I was 52 years old and placed to compete with the 20 year olds. There WAS a 40 year old category. She maliciously placed me to loose.

In my release to the pageant, I refused to initally release of viceos containing my image. Yet she placed the video of me on her website.

A peageant can cost $2000 to $5000 to participate in and you want a fair chance to compete.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Universal-Pageant-Victoria-Hughes/Loveland-Colorado/US-Universal-Pageant-AKA-US-Universal-Pageant-Victoria-Renee-Victoria-Hughes-Victoria-1063152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S Universal Pageant, Victoria Hughes

US Universal riigged beauty pageant

AUTHOR: - ()

Jessica Renee Smith paid her entry fee to US Universal. Shortly thereafter the Pageant Director told her she was OUT as Ms. Arizona. Without explaination or a refund, the Director ousted her. The replacement Ms. Arizona won the Pageant! Don't waste your money unless you are willing to pay a few extra thousand to buy the WIN!