Complaint Review: US VETERANS WORKSHOP

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:AUBURN Washington
US VETERANS WORKSHOP
PO BOX: 1294 SUN CITY, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-644-4126
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

US VETERANS WORKSHOP THEY CALLED AND SAID I HAD ABACK ORDER AND WAS SENDING ME 1 BOX OF TRASH BAGS, AND BECAUSE THEY HAD TAKEN SO L SUN CITY Arizona

THE US VETERANS WORKSHOP CALLED AND SAID, I HAD ORDERED SOME TRASH BAGS OVER THE PHONE IN JANUARY. AND BECAUSE IT HAD TAKEN A LONG TIME TO GET TO ME, THAT THEY WOULD SEND ME AN EXTRA BOX, AND PUT THE PRICE DOWN TO 69 DOLLARS INSTEAD OF THE 89 DOLLARS.

I DON'T MIND HELPING THE VETS, BUT WHEN THEY SENT ME ONLY 1 BOX AND THE INVOICE SAID THE REGULAR PRICE, I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEM.
EVEN WHEN I TALKED TO THE MANAGER, I TOLD HIM WHAT THE SALESMAN SAID ON THE APRIL 20TH CONVERSATION.

I GOT A CALL BACK TODAY THE 26, AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT I OWED THE 89 DOLLARS. I GOT ANGRY AND SAID THEY WERE CON PEOPLE. ALTHOUGH, I DIDN'T PAY FOR ANYTHING, THEY TRIED TO GET ME ORGINALLY TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD, I REFUSED.I DON'T THINK THAT'S RIGHT WHAT THEY DID. I FELT LIKE I HAD TO HONOR THE INVOICE.

I HAD ORDERED I THOUGHT FROM THE BLIND HANDICAPPED PLACE,BUT NOT FOR THAT MUCH MONEY, AT THE FIRST CALL, I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHERE I ORDERED IT FROM. BUT LIKE I SAID, I DIDN'T MIND HELPING THE VETS, BUT I'M ON LOW INCOME AND CAN'T AFFORD THE 90 DOLLARS.MY BOYS SAID WE SHOULD SEND, THE BOX BACK. WE DIDN'T USE ANY OF THE TRASH BAGS,BUT OPENNED THE BOX TO CHECK QUANITY OF THEM.

I KNOW I WAS STUPID, BUT I JUST WANTED TO TRY TO HELP THE VETS. BUT THEY LIED TO ME. ITS GONNA BE IMPOSSIBLE TO TRUST ANY CHARITY OVER THE PHONE, AFRAID THEY'D TRY TO RIP ME OFF.
THE SALER WAS NAMED MARK.
THANK YOU.

Rhonda
AUBURN, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-VETERANS-WORKSHOP/SUN-CITY-Arizona-85372-1294/US-VETERANS-WORKSHOP-THEY-CALLED-AND-SAID-I-HAD-ABACK-ORDER-AND-WAS-SENDING-ME-1-BOX-OF-TR-446821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US VETERANS WORKSHOP