Complaint Review: US Vacation

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:Orland Park Illinois
US Vacation
10950 72 St. Suite 107 Seminole, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-380-6852
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

US Vacation Another time share resale ripoff Seminole Florida

This company infers they TYPICALLY sell all their property within 3 months. Well, I listed my timeshare with them on April 1, 2008.

I have not had one phone call from them after they took my money (1810.00) to list.

When we were approaching the 3-month mark of being listed and I started calling them, they gave me some line of crap that they were tying to sell in the European market and I should be hearing from them soon with an offer. Again, never heard from them. Even when I call to check the status of things, they say, "they're been many offers but the potential buyer cannot get financing"

DO NOT list your timeshare with this company.

Orland Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Vacation/Seminole-Florida-33777/US-Vacation-Another-time-share-resale-ripoff-Seminole-Florida-445774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Vacation