qualified

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Baldwin Wisconsin
US WORK ALLIANCE
PO BOX 923088 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

US WORK ALLIANCE WILL NOT REFUND MONEY Norcross Georgia

I called on the posting in the local paper for a postal job. I called the number and signed up for the exam service in Dec 2007. I followed all the rules and did as I was told. As of July 2009 I have still not been able to get my refund as I was not able to get a job in the time frame of 1 year as it states. I notice that the web site it down always and the number they supplied is dis-connected. I am upset that their are hard working people out there trying to find jobs and others trying to rip you off.

Oliver
Baldwin, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-WORK-ALLIANCE/Norcross-Georgia-30010-3088/US-WORK-ALLIANCE-WILL-NOT-REFUND-MONEY-Norcross-Georgia-469921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US WORK ALLIANCE