Complaint Review: US Weekly Magazine & North Shore Agency, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Canyon Country California
US Weekly Magazine & North Shore Agency, Inc.
P.O. Box 8901 Westbury, New York U.S.A.

US Weekly Magazine & North Shore Agency, Inc. charging me for magazines I NEVER ORDERED Westbury New York

US Weekly magazine started sending me notices saying I owed them $51.48 which was a surprise to me because I NEVER ordered from them. Interestingly enough, the magazine does not have a customer service number you can call. You can email or fax them which is ridiculous for a huge publication like that. Today I received a notice from North Shore Agency, INC. claiming to be a collections agency. If you call one of their numbers it's disconnected and the other one is automated and only takes payment.

This whole situation sounds very shady to me. It sounds like a scam and judging from everyone's complaints on this site, I can only conclude that it is.

Pinkglove
Canyon Country, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Weekly-Magazine-North-Shore-Agency-Inc/Westbury-New-York-11590-8901/US-Weekly-Magazine-North-Shore-Agency-Inc-charging-me-for-magazines-I-NEVER-ORDERED-We-466189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Weekly Magazine & North Shore Agency, Inc.