• Report: #811989

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Prima Donna — Telluride Colorado United States of America
U.S. West Directory Yellow Pages

U.S. West Directory Yellow Pages SuperPages soliticted me by phone to sell on-line yellow page for my business guaranteeing first page placement for $5.25/month internet, Internet

I received a phone call from "U.S. West Directory Yellow Pages" soliciting web page placement of my new business.  The person was, I think, of Asian descent.  The deal was for $5.25/month my business would come up on the first Google or yellow page search within 48 hours.  Although a week has gone by, my business does NOT come up on the first, or even, 3rd page of a search using the keywords that I gave them.

I called them back at 855 388 7342 and another Asian woman answered saying that I needed to "give them more time" to get listed in the "SuperPages".   They have run my debit card thru my bank and I have had to cancel my debit card.  This is a fraudulent business, do not give them your banking information.  They are purposely disguising themselves as U.S. West Directory people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-West-Directory-Yellow-Pages/internet/US-West-Directory-Yellow-Pages-SuperPages-soliticted-me-by-phone-to-sell-on-line-yellow-811989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. West Directory Yellow Pages