Complaint Review: US Work Alliance/ Exam Services

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Brian — Auburn California USA
US Work Alliance/ Exam Services
usworkalliance.us Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Nearly two years ago I purchased an exam study guide from US WORK ALLIANCE which claims is a "registered trademark of the USPS." After receiving my packet in the mail I realized I would no longer be in need of it because I had found a new job elsewhere, so I inquired about a refund. After hearing about their ridicoulous refund policy that would require myself to have taken and purposely failed the exam I decided to put it on the back burner and deal with it later.

I was a full time student with a part time job and didn't have time for such nonsense. A representative on the phone had told me that there was no time criteria or expiration toward getting a refund. So I hung up the phone and went on with my life.

Now, having graduated college with all the time in the world I decided to go online and register for this test that I would have to fail so I could re-obtain my one-hundred plus dollars. [continued below]....

..... However, googling the website I soon discovered that it no longer existed. All I found were complaints of the scandle that had deceived many well-intended Americans in search of work. Honestly, I could care less about the money at this point. I'm after justice, and now I'm praying it finds these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance-Exam-Services/Norcross-Georgia-P0-BOX-923088-Zip-30010-3088/US-Work-Alliance-Exam-Services-US-WORK-ALLIANCE-SCREWS-YOU-OVER-AND-NOW-GOD-WILL-SERVE-J-491869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance/ Exam Services