Complaint Review: US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group

• Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Anthony — Carterville Missouri United States of America
US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group
Norcross, Georgia United States of America

US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group I called the 800 number and they took my credit card info and never recieved USPS training package. Norcross , Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't pay these companies!

I called the 800 number that I found on a website that had mentioned "call this number for a training package for USPS jobs. This was on 11/07/2009 today is 12/21/2009 and still have yet to receive my package.

I got my credit card statement in the mail the other day and it said "netspan group" and I thought what the heck is that, so I went on the net and did a google search and found out that a lot of people have been ripped off by this company so that is why I am reporting this company.

If there is anybody out there who is starting a class action suit I will be more than happy to join this needs to STOP!  Needless to say I am very PISSED OFF!!

The company has ripped me off for $145.  I know this is not much to most people, but I am unemployed for the first time in my working life and I can't afford to be ripped off like this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance-Testing-Authority-Netspan-Group/Norcross-Georgia-/US-Work-Alliance-Testing-Authority-Netspan-Group-I-called-the-800-number-and-they-t-543348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't pay these companies!

AUTHOR: seahawk - (USA)

Ok. I agree $145 is no small amount.

My question/comment is , why didn't you just go to your local post office? The ones where I live post open positions on the wall nearest the entrance. You should NEVER pay for postal job (or any gov't job) information. As for testing study guides , etc. They sell those at bookstores. Used bookstores sometimes have them if you want to save money. Those companies on the web or newspaper classifieds with 800 numbers are usually scams. They are even required to tell you that they're NOT affiliated with the post office which is who actually will interview/hire you in the first place so what's the point? They are out for your money, plain and simple. If you ask a postal employee they will tell you to not pay for job info since it's public knowledge....