Complaint Review: US Work Alliance

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
US Work Alliance
Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

US Work Alliance Convinced they were USPS and charged for free services Duluth Georgia

Yesterday I called a 1-800 number regarding an ad in an employment guide. I talked to a lady in a call center who stated she was a USPS employee. I was asked a series of questions to confirm my eligibility for the job. Included in the job openings were mail carrier, window clerk, sorter, etc...I assumed this was real and went ahead and paid the $129 to have my test certification, and test study materials sent to my home.

This is unlike me. Normally I research anything I want to purchase beforehand. Also I was promised that after the test, should I not pass or be hired, my money would be refunded. I then decided to search this online and found this site. This is definately a scam and I am in the process of getting my money back from my bank.

THESE MATERIALS ARE FREE from the USPS. Use caution when pursuing these kind of advertisments..If it sounds too good to be true, most likely it is.

In this poor economic state that our nation is in, this kind of activity is completely unethical. There are honest ways to earn money and actions like this make it hard to trust any business or offer unless you personally know someone who has achieved success.

Thanks for reading.

Steve
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance/Duluth-Georgia-30096/US-Work-Alliance-Convinced-they-were-USPS-and-charged-for-free-services-Duluth-Georgia-290530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance