Complaint Review: US Work Alliance

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:san diego California
US Work Alliance
Po Box 2709 Duluth GA 30096 Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

US Work Alliance Do not pay any money for Postal jobs! This is definetly a scam! Duluth Georgia

*Author of original report: usworkalliance rip off deluth georgia

I bank with Washington Mutual they credited my account for the full $129.45 USworkalliance charged after about a month after I purchased it. If you allready purchased their product, call your bank or credit card and let them know what happenned they should take care of you. Don't be embarassed because you got scammed! For those of you that don't know, the info they send you is available for free through the Post Office and your library. You can also check for announcenments for exams right on the US Postal service website. USworkalliance claims they will notify you when those exams come to your city. This is B.S. when you can check that info yourself! I found all this out after the fact, of course! I also called the help line on the booklet after I found this out (800-584-1859). I believe, literally, they pulled a crack head off the street to answer their calls. With this information, I asked probing questions. When they couldn't answer my upfront questions, I knew I had been scammed. After reading this website (Ripoff Report) it confirmed what I just realized.

How it all happenned? My girlfriends mother gave me their 800 number. We both thought it was the post office I was calling. They are very good. They make it sound like you are talking to the post office directly. To make the situation worse, I believe they have an affiliation called "Exam Services". I'm pretty sure they're the same company, however, they are asking for $300 dollars for their services. They (Exam Services) offer practice exams that you can take and claim they can place a job for you at the post office. I have a friend of a friend that signed up and paid for it, and I'm waiting to hear from him if it's ligit. Even if this is true, why would pay when all of the info is free and you can prepare for the exam yourself. You be the judge. Aways remember: The US Postal Service clearly states on their website, they do not endorse or recommend you pay for anything to help you prepare for a carreer at the USPS.

Is it a coincidence that USworkalliance has the same two letters as the USPS? When you Google the USPS they seem to appear right underneath what you are really looking for. I don't think it is a coincidence. I hope this info will help you.

Sincerely,
Burned for the last time.

Buck
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance/Duluth-Georgia-30096/US-Work-Alliance-Do-not-pay-any-money-for-Postal-jobs-This-is-definetly-a-scam-Duluth-Ge-289830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance

usworkalliance rip off deluth georgia

AUTHOR: Buck - (U.S.A.)

In adddtion, USworkalliance's website has been non operational for some time now.