planetary

• Reported By:los angeles California
US Work Alliance
USworkalliance.com Internet U.S.A.

US Work Alliance Phone number is disconnected. No refund. Internet

When I received the Postal Battery Exam Study Guide I tried to call US Work Alliance for Assistance per the sticker on the bottom of the book. When I called I was shocked to find out that their phone numbers were disconnected. I wanted a full refund as I had been promised by the company of $129.95 plus shipping and handling. After trying calling them a few more times, I decided to go online to their website www.usworkalliance.com and lo and behold I was redirected to the ripoffreport website.

Jose
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance/internet/US-Work-Alliance-Phone-number-is-disconnected-No-refund-Internet-450682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance