Complaint Review: US Work Alliance

• Reported By:Appleton Wisconsin
US Work Alliance
www.usworkalliance.us Internet U.S.A.

US Work Alliance Ripoff Post Office jobs Appleton Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sorry about posting (basically) the same post twice.

*Consumer Comment: Devin, please with the bull. We know, and YOU know your business is deliberately misleading.

*Consumer Comment: Devin, please with bull. We know, AND YOU KNOW your business deliberately misleads people.

*Consumer Suggestion: EXAM SERVICE/US WORK ALLIANCE MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN!

*UPDATE Employee: US Work Alliance Can Aid You In Your Job Search

I have yet to be able to get a job at the U.S. Postal service after paying $129.00 to this horrible company. Now I can't even get on their website or get to them by phone. I would love my money back and for no one else to ever use this fake company again!!!!!

Emby77
Appleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance/internet/US-Work-Alliance-Ripoff-Post-Office-jobs-Appleton-Internet-296122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance

Sorry about posting (basically) the same post twice.

AUTHOR: Uhuru - (U.S.A.)

Sincere (not like BS Devin's "business") apologies for posting the same response to Devin's "apology" twice.

I was having problems with my computer, and did not see that my first response went through. So I ended up writing another one later.

AUTHOR: Uhuru - (U.S.A.)

You write well, and sound congenial, but spare me. I'm a graduate student with a concentration in literature. So I know how to use flowery language to b*****t people too.

Your company DOES NOT work hard to distinguish itself from the post office. The way your company is advertised leads most people to believe that you are directly affiliated with the post office. It misleads many people to believe, as it did me, that they HAVE to go through you to in order to be eligible for the exam, and that when we are paying you, we are paying fees to register for the exam, not for a d*mn study guide. Whether you choose to be honest about it or not, you know that a large percentage of your transactions take place with people being misled.

Your product may truly be helpful, but I don't believe that if you're company worked as hard as you get paid to claim they do to distinguish itself from the postal service, many people would buy it. In fact, I believe that's why you have the return policy set up the way you do. It's not to benefit your customers. It's so YOU'RE protected after you screw people over and they find out. That's why there's so many stipulations to being refunded. If someone went to the store and bought your product under the misconception that they had to, then found that same day, or the day after that that they DID NOT have to, they would be able to return the product if they had their receipt. That is a policy that is in the customer's best interest.

I asked a friend who works for the post office why the "registration fee" was so expensive, only to be informed that there is no registration fee. In my situation, if your policy were in MY best interest, I would've been able to return your product immediately and get my money back. I haven't even used that mess I bought from you all yet. I don't need a $130 study guide to pass a USPS test. In my opinion, very few people do. The USPS test is not anywhere near the difficulty of the exams you mention to justify how you exploit people in that lame disclaimer. You know this as well, which is why you all mislead people to get them to purchase your sh*t.

Please with your page long, lame apologies. Stop misleading people and sell your product with some integrity.

AUTHOR: Uhuru - (U.S.A.)

Your product may truly be helpful, but I don't believe that if your company worked as hard as you get paid to claim they do to distinguish itself from the postal service, many people would buy it. In fact, I believe that's why you have the return policy set up the way you do. It's not to benefit your customers. It's so YOU'RE protected after you screw people over and they find out. That's why there's so many stipulations to being refunded. If someone went to the store and bought your product under the false misconception that they HAD to, and then found that same day, or the day after that they DID NOT have to, they would be able to return the product if they had their receipt. That is a policy that is in the customer's best interest.

I asked a friend who works for the post office why the "registration fee" was so expensive, only to be informed that there is no registration fee. In my situation, if you're policy were in MY best interest, I would've been able to return my product immediately and get my money back. I haven't even used that mess I bought from you all yet. I don't need a $130 study guide to pass a USPS test. In my opinion very few people do. The USPS test is not anywhere near the difficulty of the exams you mention when you justify how you exploit people in that lame disclaimer/apology to Emby77. You know this as well, which is why you all mislead people to get them to purchase your sh*t.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

EXAM SERVICE/US WORK ALLIANCE MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN!

AUTHOR: Carson - (U.S.A.)

This company is completely without morals. They have scammed thousands and thousands of people out of money. The don't offer a real product. They are a complete scam. I invite you all who have been scammed by them (as have I) to join me in filing the following reports against these criminals. FILE A BETTER BUINESS REPORT AT http://www.atlanta.bbb.org. FILE a criminal report with the postal authorities at http://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov. Files a compliant with the Georgia Consumer office of affairs at http://.consumer.georgia.gov. DO NOT LET THESE CRIMINALS GET AWAY WITH THIS PRACTICE. File these reports with these authorities and you can help bring this criminal practive DOWN!

US Work Alliance Can Aid You In Your Job Search

AUTHOR: Devin, US Work Alliance, Public Relations - (U.S.A.)

Emby77,

We regret your current dissatisfaction with US Work Alliance and our services. We can remedy this situation and with your cooperation, help you find a job. US Work Alliance is not affiliated with the USPS and we work hard to distinguish ourselves from them. US Work Alliance is much like companies that provide study guides for the SAT, GRE, ACT and other qualifying tests. We provide a very comprehensive study guide for the Postal Battery Exam.

You may not know this, but the Postal Battery Exam is not your usual qualifying test. Applicants can take this exam only once every twelve months and must score at least 70%. This test is very strenuous, and many times, if applicants have never seen the type of questions that are on the test, or studied them, they are guaranteed failure. You may have heard that the USPS offers a free 60-page study guide for the Postal Battery Exam, this is true, but it does not compare to our fully detailed 340-page study guide that offers practice tests and study tips. It also includes a personality profile, learning assessment and email notification of job openings and tests available in your area. We are in the business of preparing applicants for the exam. We do not do the hiring, therefore, we have no control over the hiring process. That is the responsibility of the USPS.

With your purchase, in addition to getting the study guide, you also received access to a nationally best-selling downloadable career workbook, and 10 30-minute videos offered as a companion DVD, as well as other resources to help you with your career search.

Our website should be fully functionally and the correct link is (http://www.usworkalliance.com). There have been no problems recently reported with this website. If you are experiencing a problem with doing so, we would love an opportunity to try to figure the problem out and get you online ASAP. Also, our customer service representatives are available 6 days a week from 6AM-Midnight. You may reach us with questions, concerns or feedback at 800-584-1859. After contacting our offices with your questions, if you are still displeased with our service, we offer a generous refund policy to our customers. We offer a refund if: 1) you do not pass the exam, 2) if you pass the exam and are called in for an interview and don't get offered the job, 3) if you pass the exam and are called in for an interview and are offered the job and you accept it and complete one full week of work, 4) if you do not have the opportunity to take an exam in your area for one year.

Please contact us if you have any other concerns, we'll be glad to help.

convenient