Complaint Review: US Work Alliance

www.testingauthorityinc.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-709-0162
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

US Work Alliance They asked me to pay for the study materials which was more than $100. But it's been more than a year now & still they won't refund my money since I didn't receive any announcement of examination in my area or in 30miles range. Their customer service people are rude and they said that I could have my money back if after a year I dont get an exam interview. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Really?

In September of 2007 I saw their avertising on the newspaper about their current job openings for postal office. I called the hotline that was in the paper and I was told that I have to pay for more than a hundred dollars which I did pay thru my credit card. They told me to register on the website they gave me and request for the Postal Battery Exam within 10-20 miles range in my location.

I called the hotline afte a month or so telling them that I don't receive any notification yet about the examination and they told me to just wait. On the 8th or 9th month of waiting I called them again and their customer service people are extremely rude and they said that they're only going to refund my money if after a year of registration I still dont receive any schedule for my exam. Then on September, when I called them, they wouldn't pick my calls anymore.

I really hope that someone would do something about this, because they are out there, alive and kicking catching tons and tons of victims. I just saw their advertising today at the Monterey County Herald. And Im sure, thousand of desperate jobless people would bite into it, and I feel so sorry for them. Can someone pls. act.

Monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Work-Alliance/internet/US-Work-Alliance-They-asked-me-to-pay-for-the-study-materials-which-was-more-than-100-Bu-1032659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Work Alliance

AUTHOR: Anonymous_person - (U.S.A.)

Are you really serious about the posting that you listed above? To me it sounds like you are just adamant on getting a refund and not concerned with the process that you agreed to.

First, if you heard and understood the refund policy to it's entirety, then I wouldn't have to post what I'm posting:

Refund Policy

You will be refunded upon your request if:

1. You failed the exam
2. You are not offered a job on the first interview
3. There have been no job openings within 100 miles within 12 months requiring you to
take the exam 460, 473, or 473-C.
4. If you complete your first full week as a new postal employee.

Now, you said you ordered in 2007. The process with the postal service, not Testing Authority, changed on August 15, 2008. You now have to go online.

My request is that you call customer service and instead of whining about your refund, ask them how to move forward so that you will be eligible for the refund. OH YEAH, be sure that you don't give them attitude first!

Hope this helps!