Complaint Review: U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Us Express, Xpress Direct, Xpress Global

• Submitted: Tue, November 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: Adam — Bakersfield California U.S.A.
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Us Express, Xpress Direct, Xpress Global
4080 Jenkins Road Chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America

U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Us Express, Xpress Direct, Xpress Global US EXPRESS Jolly fun after the fact DAC Chattanooga, Tennessee

Well I worked for USX for about 13 Months before I left the company, I was involved in a accident the wasn't much of a accident you see, I was driving hwy 99 ca south stopped for traffic and was almost hit by a car I moved over and apparently spooked a fire truck into running his wheel into a curb breaking his axle, there was no contact and no fines or point on my driving record DOT said not my fault. USX said they were going to investigate the matter and suspend me for 3 weeks I quit right then and there.

Well today i got a call from a employer I was looking into. they said they could not hire me due to my DAC. They told me what USX put on there I was Terminated due to side swipe hit and run with emergency vehicle no possibility of rehire..

WTF is USX problem, I called them talked to 300 people. no one knows what to do I have to get DAC to fix it myself

thank you so much USX and lawyers wanna stab at this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Xpress-Enterprises-Us-Express-Xpress-Direct-Xpress-Global/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37421/US-Xpress-Enterprises-Us-Express-Xpress-Direct-Xpress-Global-US-EXPRESS-Jolly-fun-af-525171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Us Express, Xpress Direct, Xpress Global