Complaint Review: US Xpress

• Phone: 800.251.6291
  • Web:
  • Category:

US Xpress You will go hungry Chattanooga, Tennessee

After a year and a half of driving ( company driver ) for these people I can honestly tell my fellow drivers these things about USXpress. At first things were real good, I was netting 600-800 a week. After a few months the bottom started dropping out. My checks were 150-400 a week, then a few weeks I actually owed them for my insurance premiums. My belief is that as more drivers opt for there lease program the poor company driver suffers. Max and the dispatchers will tell you this is not true. My pay checks said otherwise. You will get stuck running the NE ( because the lease drivers don't want to run in that shit hole area ) and you will sit sometimes for days waiting for a load. You will be asked to pick up loads even though you are out of hrs.( they say they can't ask you this but it was way to frequent ) and if you don't pick it up you will sit longer. I got to the point where I stopped drawing lines in my log book until I was parked for the night. If you have there new electronic log you are screwed. I know it's bad everywhere but I was spending more than I was making. I finally quit. The only good thing I can say is they took care of truck breakdowns pretty quickly, and I did get home on time ( mostly ) because I ran ( out of hrs. ) at least 50% of the time. Also good luck trying to get detention or breakdown pay. Good luck drivers...........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Xpress/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37421/US-Xpress-You-will-go-hungry-Chattanooga-Tennessee-569334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Xpress