Complaint Review: US cash Advance

US cash Advance
  • Phone: 209-729-0395
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

US cash Advance Spoke w forgien guy named stephen richardson Was told this was a legal matter and that they read off my last four number to my account and routing number, said they would be debiting my account for 1045.93 tomorrow 12/9/11.. I told them i have n wasnt given , Internet

On December 8th at 11.30 am my husband recieved a call from a man claiming to be Steven Richards and was with a company called Us Cash Advance and said that this was a legal matter,my husband could not understand him so gave me the number to call them, when i did the man again gave me the name Steven Richards and claimed to be with Us Cash Advance and said that we had taken out a loan an dit was for $300.00 and put into our bank account a few months ago, and he gave e the last four of my bank info and my routing info, i then proceded to tell the man that we have had no pay day loans and that i will contact my banck and my attorney he then said they would be debiting 1045.93 out of my account for the 300.0 and legal fees. so i then got off the phone googled us cash advcance and see it was a scam, i then proceded to call my bank and told them what was going on . then i called the gentle man back and told them I knew it was a scam and that i had reported it and he hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-cash-Advance/internet/US-cash-Advance-Spoke-w-forgien-guy-named-stephen-richardson-Was-told-this-was-a-legal-mat-806658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US cash Advance