Complaint Review: US health Works medical Group

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: Latoyalovet18 — Sacramento California
US health Works medical Group
1675 Alhambra blvd suite B Sacramento, California USA

US health Works medical Group Their MA Jasmine offer happy endings to husbands Sacramento California

There medical assistant Jasmine is a home wrecker. I have a great relationship with my husband and NEVER suspected him of anything bad then I seen Jasmine touching my husbands pelvis then (we were their because he hurt his fingers) I asked her why is she touching him she said "oops I got him confused with another patient", smiled at my husband and walked off. then I asked my husband how he felt, and he said extremely uncomfortable we told the doctor but he didn't care. At the end of the visit I asked her why she kept flirting with my husband and she told me "that's why we don't let wife's in the back, I'm so sick of being accused. I can't help it that your marriage is falling apart and your husband wants me", I was lost of words and all I ask her was why she was flirting (I asked nicely and hurt). She left to get her manager, when that lady came out she was just as rude as the medical assistant and said "try to keep your husband on a shorter leash", she also has experience with being a home wrecker. The doctors are also horrible , my husband hurt himself very badly at work, we waited for almost 2 hours just so he can be seen and the doctor didn't even know what he was doing. Jasmine is a home wrecking wh*** , not professional at all.  Jasmine offer happy endings to husbands and her manager don't care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-health-Works-medical-Group/Sacramento-California-95816/US-health-Works-medical-Group-Their-MA-Jasmine-offer-happy-endings-to-husbands-Sacramento-1170509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US health Works medical Group