Complaint Review: USA AUTO LOAN NETWORK

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anderson33 — Stanley North Carolina United States of America
USA AUTO LOAN NETWORK

USA AUTO LOAN NETWORK Bryan Wilson Bryan Wilson called and said I was aprroved for a car loan for $20,000 and said he would have loan officer would meet me at car lot. Internet, Internet

This Usa Auto Loan Network is a Scam, Bryan Wilson with this company called 5 to 6 times a day so I finally talked with them and said I was approved for a loan up to $20,000.

He asked a few questiond like monthley income , where I worked and what kind of car I was looking for to. He advised me that his loan officer would come out to the car dealership once I found a car with the loan.

He also needed my home address, phone number and social security number. Trust me this is a Scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-AUTO-LOAN-NETWORK/internet/USA-AUTO-LOAN-NETWORK-Bryan-Wilson-Bryan-Wilson-called-and-said-I-was-aprroved-for-a-car-l-888091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA AUTO LOAN NETWORK