Complaint Review: USA Advantage Detroit

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2016

• Reported By: PHP 302 Pty Ltd — Sandton Alabama
USA Advantage Detroit
70 St Mary’s Axe, Internet United Kingdom

USA Advantage Detroit USA Advantage UK or New orbit funding or Detroit advantage USA Advantage took our money and delivered nothing - its a houx stupid London and Detroit United Kingdom Internet

When I think about this one its hard not to burst out laughing…….

Everyone has a list of silly investments they've made, but if this one doesn’t beat them all. I tried to buy a home in Detroit, okay that’s the first marker of silliness (no disrespect to folk who live, work and love Detroit) but wait for it, there is more, I tried to do it all over the internet!!! Through USA Advantage who are based in London LONDON!!!– yes I know I heard the bell’s ringing too….

How it all happened was, the friendly folk over at USA Advantage emailed me a brochure with properties for sale in Detroit City which are cheaper than what one might pay for a mid-size motorcycle. Hell I thought I might buy a few of them. As you might imagine, the yields on the rental are just as juicy. (I also own a number of motorcycles by the way)

I know what you thinking, 'you get this stuff all the time online and you dump it to junk mail' and move on with your life’. Guess what I did in a senior moment of misplaced trust……..

Well I replied!!!! Hey it’s America this time, surely they straight shooters?

And they had me, it was a greed fuelled sucker punch which I deserved - not only did they email, they called me on the phone too and they very good, they are better than good, until they had their loot, then they disappeared like mist in the morning sun – just gone.

They required that I pay a fee of $2400 to conduct the legal and transfer duties. Then a deposited of $5000 to secure the property and then the final sum to secure the property and they promised to pay the rental into a bank account they would open for me, all done in 3 weeks.

It’s not polite to laugh!! It’s okay.... so am I.

As soon as the final sum was paid, while I sat back and got ready to watch my windfall as a new American Land Barron, hell man I even bought a hat, it was short lived. The folk who sold me the property disappeared and so did my investment money – I know you not surprised but hey this is America, land of the brave and honourable?

They just stopped taking my calls and emails go unanswered and I didn’t even get the pleasure of it getting nasty, I love a fight, the dirtier the better but they just gone. Have you ever seen a Lawyer scraching his backside cause he cant track them down.

The long and the short of it is there is no medication for being gullible as my dear mother said ‘if you don’t buy shoe’s online, how in goodness do you think it makes sense to buy a home online.”

But more importantly those folk at USA Advantage should be held to account for stealing my opportunity of partaking in the American Dream and for a weak attempt at giving Americans a bad name.

Please close your eyes when you join me in the wish below:

"May their bums grow closed!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Advantage-Detroit-/internet/USA-Advantage-Detroit-USA-Advantage-UK-or-New-orbit-funding-or-Detroit-advantage-USA-Adva-1092254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Advantage Detroit