Complaint Review: USA BENEFITS

• Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:katy Texas
USA BENEFITS
usabenefits.com Nationwide U.S.A.

USA BENEFITS withdrawl from my bank account internet

I wrote before about the ripoff of the USA Benefits. I first went to my bank,one of the branches, and they told me the only thing that I could do was change my account number.I thought change bank could be better!! I did everything about here told me to do, about the federal E form, nothing works. Next day I went to other branch of the same bank, I it was another supervisor, smarter, she immediately corrected the problem,because she did not find any information about this company in the system, she canceled the whitdraw that they do monthly at any day of the month.Good that was only for 3 months,$9.95 and i lost that money. If you have a large quantity of money in your bank, your money it is not safe anymore, someone can take it little by little without notice, and banks do not prevent it or check if they authorized, the right information, address,phone etc.CHECK with your bank about these procedures.

Sandra
katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-BENEFITS/nationwide/USA-BENEFITS-withdrawl-from-my-bank-account-internet-381683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA BENEFITS