Complaint Review: USA Benefit, Phoenix Az

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: dsl — Cherryville North Carolina United States of America
USA Benefit, Phoenix Az
Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Benefit, Phoenix Arizona Jordan Barker, employee ID# 20448 UNCLAIMED Reward Phoenix, Arizona

I received a card in the mail saying they were trying to reach me for my UNCLAIMED Reward.
"You have been selected to receive $100.00 in gift rebates good at Wal-Mart, Target, and more."
"Valid for a limited time, call Toll Free NOW for complete details on how to claim your Reward."
1-855-212-6029. My claim # 009183439.

Oh yes, I won a $100.00 gift card BUT Mr. Jordon Barker, ID#20448 wanted me to provide him
with either my VISA or MASTER CARD info for a Activation Fee of $1.95. I told Mr. Jordan I would
not provide my Visa or Master Card information till I checked this out, that I thought it was a sham.
I told Mr. Barker if I had won this $100.00 gift card, then you should be willing to send to me with
the card already activated without a charge to me. I told him I thought this to be a sham just to
get my personal information, and he hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefit-Phoenix-Az/Phoenix-Arizona-/USA-Benefit-Phoenix-Arizona-Jordan-Barker-employee-ID-20448-UNCLAIMED-Reward-Phoenix-A-990811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefit, Phoenix Az