Complaint Review: USA Benefit

• Reported By: My — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
USA Benefit
Phoenix, Arizona Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Benefit $100 Gift Card, $3.95 Payment Scam Phoenix, Arizona

I was called by representative Sarah Watson ID# 20613 because I had apparently won a $100 gift card to Walmart and would receive it in the mail along with information about a membership to USA Benefit for a one time ONLY fee of $3.95 for shipping and handling.

After talking to Sarah I spoke to her supervisor, a man who's name I can't recall but he sounded Indian. He repeated all that Sarah said. I was put through a survey asking for me to give verbal confirmation/authority to use my card to make other charges to which I said no but was charged anyway. He said I had to get the confirmation number else I wouldn't be able to give them the number to confirm everything once I got the package.

After being on the line forever, someone asked if i was still there. When i said hello, they hung up. I never even got a confirmation number. I received a letter of membership from CareExpress in the mail (the $3.95 charge came from here) but no gift card. I called and cancelled.

I did the same for the two separate accounts of $1.97 I was charged to a feecancelation.com and a fsrewards.com. I cancelled both and was told i would be refunded.

This was a whole lot of trouble for a bogus company. These people should be punished for this kind of stuff. SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefit/Phoenix-Arizona-/USA-Benefit-100-Gift-Card-395-Payment-Scam-Phoenix-Arizona-1026854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefit