Complaint Review: USA Benefit

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: G — Centre Hall Pennsylvania United States of America
USA Benefit
Phoenix Arizona Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Benefit "James " Called to tell me I won a $100 shopping visa card. To recieve it all I have to pay is $1.95 by credit card. Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted by a local number from Altoona Pa. I live in Centre Hall PA. Turned out that the people are in phoenix arizona. He claimed to be James,ee # 920883 and that I have qualified for a $100 shopping visa gift card. All that I needed to do to recieve it is to pay $1.95 shipping and handling fee with a credit card. I asked for the supervisor and a guy claiming to be Andy Watson came on. I asked for the direct toll free number and they both kept telling me the number I called is the toll free number. I asked them to tell me the numbers so i caould write them down. They just kept repeating. I said there is no way your toll free number is an Altoona number if u r in Arizona. The guy hung up on me. They called me on my new cell phone, that I have had not even a month, and no one has the number to it. Very Fishy. Total RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefit/Phoenix-Arizona-/USA-Benefit-James-Called-to-tell-me-I-won-a-100-shopping-visa-card-To-recieve-it-all-987754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefit