Complaint Review: USA Benefit

• Submitted: Sat, April 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 16, 2005

• Reported By:Humble Texas
USA Benefit
One Millenium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Benefit ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania

I applied for the credit card and was told that a package would arrive in the mail to tell me more about the card.

Two weeks later, I still have not received a package and have found that they have taken 179.00 out of my account. I was not aware of a charge for applying and was not told that money would be removed from my account.

I have no idea why they would take the money, this was never explained in the information that I read and at no time did I realize that this company would make such a move

I was not informed of this withdrawel by the company at any time and would not have knowm the funds were so low in my account if I had not checked my account online and discovered insufficient funds in the account.

I have lost my job recently and can barely afford bills as it is. This withdrawel will force me to not make payments on due bills. I would never have authorized that amount of money being removed from my account.

I was never told that this money would be taken for showing interest in this card and would never consent to such a move.

Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2005 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Benefit-ripoff-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-139072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefit