tables

• Submitted: Tue, December 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: caro — Corona New York United States of America
USA Benefits Advantage
3509 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA Internet United States of America

USA Benefits Advantage they called & I will charge $39.99 for ordering an free trial of ticleanse and said no thanks & they say I could not cancel Internet

in NBC news webpage they were comparing the best colon cleansers and they had a free trial. I order tricleanse and just paid shipping. like four days later I received a call a woman wanted to confirm my address and then she said I was subcribed to club K and that I will charge $39.99 I said no thanks. Then the women said I could not not cancel it at that moment but within 15 daysand that I will be given a $100 bonus for gas.

I was charge that amount and I to my surprise I was charge with a $34 dollar late fee for 10 dollars of insuffiency. When I called  to this company to cancel the mebership the girl that answer say they could not return my money and I never received the bonus and told the girl and she said she would do it and it has been more than 15 days still I haven't receive it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits-Advantage/internet/USA-Benefits-Advantage-they-called-I-will-charge-3999-for-ordering-an-free-trial-of-t-546883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits Advantage