Complaint Review: USA Benefits Group Agency LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: LHAgent — Rockledge Florida United States of America
USA Benefits Group Agency LLC
6099 Riverside Drive, Suite 200 Dublin, Ohio United States of America

USA Benefits Group Agency LLC (will not release me from my independent contract) Dublin, Ohio

*Author of original report: Kudos to "USA Benefits Group Agency" - Agent Released - Thank You!

USA Benefits Group Agency LLC out of Dublin, OH will not release me from my "independent" contract and is basically holding me hostage for no apparent reason. The individuals involved in this scam are: Don Duryea, Owner, David Collins, Divisional Manager, and Robert (Todd) Reynold, Present of National Brokers Network Agency out of PA.

It is Todd Reynold of National Brokers Network Agency that hired me back in December 2009. Both my contract and verbal agreement with Todd Reynold clearly indicated that I was an independent, commissioned-based agent and I could anytime I wanted with no restrictions.

Well, after a recent merger between Todd Reynold and David Collins (where David Collins is now in charge and Todd isn't), I decided to move on and re-affiliate myself with a respected General Agency. As I shared with Todd, David, and Don Duryea, I didn't get to vote on the recent merger. [continued below]....
..... And as a result of this recent merger, I do not like their business model and decided to part ways.

Initially, when I requested my release from Todd Reynolds at National Brokers Network, he granted it which I have documented in numerous emails from Todd. Unfortunately, days after Todd granted my release, I received an email from his two up-lines (Don Duryea and David Collins) telling me Todd has no powers and that USA Benefits Group does not release agents.

So in closing, I would like to report that USA Benefits Group Agency LLC, Don Duryea, David Collins, and Todd Reynolds are running a deceptive insurance agency and we need to figure out how to stop these individuals from holding me and other agents "hostage".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits-Group-Agency-LLC/Dublin-Ohio-43017/USA-Benefits-Group-Agency-LLC-will-not-release-me-from-my-independent-contract-Dublin-754665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits Group Agency LLC

Kudos to "USA Benefits Group Agency" - Agent Released - Thank You!

AUTHOR: LHAgent - (United States of America)

I have "good" news to report. Despite what you may have read previously, USA Benefits Group Agency does release agents. After a misunderstanding between the Agent and the fine folks over at USA Benefits Group Agency, Don Duryea, David Collins, and Todd Reynold, I am happy to report that this story has a professional ending. I want to thank all involved and wish USA Benefits Group nothing but success.