Complaint Review: USA Benefits Group

• Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By: Jim — Howell Michigan USA
USA Benefits Group
6099 Riverside Drive Dublin, Ohio United States of America

USA Benefits Group USABG Will Not Honor Contract Promises In Writing Howell, Michigan

Contracted with USABG in late April. I was promised by the hiring manager that if I were to decide to leave that I would be released and free to go on my own. I spoke with the person in charge this afternoon, Don Duryea, and have been told that although they will continue to pay the commission I earned, they will not release me from the agreement. This prevents me from being able to write any business through my main health carrier for three months. After three months I can contract with carrier for a new appointment. This essentially hold me hostage to USABG because losing my main carrier would put me under. I was also promised a commission level higher than what I have received. To USABG's credit they did correct that situation, but will not honor the the release. I do have it in writing from the hiring manager via an email that I would be able to leave with my book of business. Avoid contracting or doing business with USABG or any of it's agents. They do not honor what they promise IN WRITING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits-Group/Dublin-Ohio-43017/USA-Benefits-Group-USABG-Will-Not-Honor-Contract-Promises-In-Writing-Howell-Michigan-481890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits Group