Complaint Review: USA Benefits

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Leesville Louisiana United States of America
USA Benefits
Phoenix, Arizona Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Benefits Daniel Clark stated that I had visited and signed up on benefits web site, but would not tell me anymore. Told me his name was Daniel Clark with an ID number of 92813 with USA Benefits in Phoenix Arizona. Stated Phoenix, Arizona

I have received several calls from an unknown number but was never home to answer.  I was home this morning and received the call and answered out of curiosity mainly because the area code was the same as mine.

The caller stated his name as Daniel Clark with USA Benefits out of Phoenix, Arizona.  He continued on to provided me with an employee ID number as 92813.

He continued on to tell me that I had registered with an affiliate of USA Benefits and was qualified to receive a $100 voucher to be redeemed at any WalMart stores as well as several others which he named off.  This caught my attention as I know that I never register on any type of benefits sites or any other sites for that matter.

He matter of factly stated that my debit card would be debited for $1.95 and at that point wanted my address so that my voucher could be mailed.  When I begin to question him with detailed questions I heard silence and then a dial tone as tho the call ended.

I lived on a fixed income and cannot afford for any money to taken from me, so, for this reason, I am making this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits/Phoenix-Arizona-/USA-Benefits-Daniel-Clark-stated-that-I-had-visited-and-signed-up-on-benefits-web-site-bu-992358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits