Complaint Review: USA Benefits

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Bridgeport Connecticut United States of America
USA Benefits
Savannah, GA Savanah, Georgia United States of America

USA Benefits 9128980706 "Free $100 gift card" for credit card info to "verify" Savanah, Georgia

Guy in an indian accent called to congratulate me on being chosen for being chosen to receive a free $100 gift card redeemable "anywhere". Told me their business model at USA Benefits was to promote other companies... with cards redeemable anywhere. RipOffReport.com came up first in a google search, so I decided to waste 18min of the guy's time to find out how far this goes.

I was insistent that I wanted a website I could visit to verify him, he was insistent I needed to be verified to get to the website. After a few minutes, I feigned buying into this idea making him promise to give me the URL after I gave him CC info. I made up some numbers and an address. I heard another language in the background while he told me about some $3.95 legal fee. Never told him my name. They ran the card number, told me I had no balance and then promptly told me to go to hell. Click.

I know I can't anger these people, I know there's no changing his mind as what he's doing, so disappointing and wasting his time is the only satisfaction I get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits/Savanah-Georgia-/USA-Benefits-9128980706-Free-100-gift-card-for-credit-card-info-to-verify-Savanah-Ge-993521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits