Complaint Review: USA Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Didi — Franklin Park Illinois United States of America
USA Benefits

USA Benefits Vision core They call you all day long and very insistive on your credit card and to say yes to a machine to okay offers. If you can el they hang up, Internet

*Consumer Comment: USA Benefits just called me

I kept getting about at least 10 calls a day if not more. I answered and was told I won a $100.00 gift card to Walmart. I only had to pay $3.95 one time for shipping. After that the company was going to send me free trails of their magazine services and I could cancel at anytime with no charges to me. However, if I passed the trail period my card would be charged. So I had to agree to this to a recorded message explaining to me of these periods. When giving the phone number to call to cancel these trails the number was said super fast. When I said No the rep. Said why? He kept trying to have me say yes. I told him No and he hanged up. There is a $1.00 pending charge on my bank account from vision core in TX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits/internet/USA-Benefits-Vision-core-They-call-you-all-day-long-and-very-insistive-on-your-credit-car-964317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits

USA Benefits just called me

AUTHOR: Sally - (United States of America)

USA benefits called me about 10 mins ago. I did everything and they said they will only take 3 dollars and some cents off my account. I am seeing 1.00 pending; however, while i was on the phone with the "boss" he cut off, now i cannot call him back because their office hours are 9 to 5. i researched them and i found this!! now i am afraid that they will rip me off so i will be contacting them tomorrow and cancelling everything, they can keep the 100 dollars walmart gift card ....