Complaint Review: USA Benefits

• Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Florence Alabama
USA Benefits
Internet U.S.A.

USA Benefits charged my savings account 19.95 and I didn't even give them that info. I nly did a search on health insurance. how they got my bank account is unknown to me. Internet

I am a single mother with a son in high school . USA Benefits got my bank account just by me doing a search on health insurance. They tried to take 19.95 out of my savings and there was not enough in there except for required amount , therefore my bank charged me a NSF fee of 30 dollars.

Denise, alabama
Florence, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits/internet/USA-Benefits-charged-my-savings-account-1995-and-I-didnt-even-give-them-that-info-I-nly-398111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits