Complaint Review: USA Benefits

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff Zhu — Belle Washington United States of America
USA Benefits
Nationwide United States of America

USA Benefits USA Benefits Leroy Roberts called me to get 100 gift card Phone, Nationwide

I received a very convincing call from a man stating I had a one-hundred dollar gift card coming to me, but they wanted me to verify the credit card and address before they can send it to me.

As scam progressed after numerous denials on the caller's part that I would not  be buying or signing up for anything, he instructed me to say "yes" to a recording agreeing to sign up. I said that i would never do it. He said that he has my credit card information and he will charge me for the recurring fee for 39.99 until I cancel it. I hung the phone up. When i checked my credit card, I found there was one dollar from Core Vision Grp - Cleawater temporary authorization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits/nationwide/USA-Benefits-USA-Benefits-Leroy-Roberts-called-me-to-get-100-gift-card-Phone-Nationwide-1006781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits