Complaint Review: USA Benefits

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Deb B Had — New York New York United States of America
USA Benefits
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Benefits Called me claiming I had won a 100 dollar gift card but they were not selling any products or services phoenix, Arizona

I received a very convincing call from a man stating I had a one-hundred dollar gift card coming to me, but they had the wrong address. They had my information and address off by one number,so they tried to send this to me on two prior occasions.

As scam progressed after numerous denials on the caller's part that I would not  be buying or signing up for anything, he instructed me to say "yes" to a recording agreeing to sign up for a 15 day free trial to three different shopping and magazine services. We went through the whole process twice because he kept telling me just say" Yes", but it won't pertain to you. In other words, just say yes on the recording to three different subscriptions and get your pin #, then you can call us and cancel.

If you do not call the three different 800 #s within 15 days of receipt of package you will be charged 39.99 for one, and approx 20 dollars for each other service (shopping and restaurant discounts).
So you will pay approx eighty bucks automatically charged to your credit card every month. If you are a bit forgetful, overwhelmed, or plain senile you will be paying that for a long time. BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benefits/phoenix-Arizona-/USA-Benefits-Called-me-claiming-I-had-won-a-100-dollar-gift-card-but-they-were-not-sellin-1005838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benefits