Complaint Review: USA Benifets

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: davidf5841 — Rome New York United States of America
USA Benifets
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Benifets Michael Floody They are constantly calling us. 10+ times a day. Phoenix, Arizona

Keep receiving a call from an individual calling from 000-000-0000. I asked them to stop calling me and they asked me if I they could call me tomorrow and I told the woman no. She then said, how about the day after tomorrow. I asked her to never call me again. She laughted and hung up. The next day I received a call from the same number and I asked to speak to the supervisor. I asked them the name of the company and He said, USA Benifets and then I asked them to tell me where they were calling and they said Phoenix AZ. zip code. 45105. Then the phone call was interupted by another person and they started a rant. I told them I was going to report them to the New York State Attorney General. I told them I was on the do not call registry. He asked me how many times they had called me yesterday i told him over 5 times. He laughed and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Benifets/Phoenix-Arizona-45105/USA-Benifets-Michael-Floody-They-are-constantly-calling-us-10-times-a-day-Phoenix-Ari-958364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Benifets