Complaint Review: USA Best Grant

• Reported By:Richmond California
USA Best Grant
usagrantmoney.com Internet U.S.A.

USA Best Grant, Your American Grant Sucker Punch! Internet

Well, well, another scam. Tastes as bad as Spam, it does. Like Diana's report, I signed up for a "$1.95" grant writing cd. There was no mention in the website of additional charges. And the website was deliciously misleading, with a videoclip of the President and all. I got my hopes up to create some money for good ideas we have.

Anyway, no cd ever arrived but $58.61 was stolen from my account twice, once under "Your American Grant" and again under "USA Best Grant". Luckily my bank is working with me on these and I have CANCELLED MY CARD. It puts America and USA to shame by using the words like that. At least it was only $60, even though the second one put me in overdraft.

My advice to myself and others: don't give away your card number, silly. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Richmond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Best-Grant/internet/USA-Best-Grant-Your-American-Grant-Sucker-Punch-Internet-435352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Best Grant