defined

USA Business Corp
3830 Schiff Dr Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

USA Business Corp Overcharged Invoicing Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE STOP DIALING 7025221668...INCORRECT NUMBER

I received a call about a company who was liquidating their stock for office supplies, and asked if I was interested in buying anything. I of course received price quote and compared them to our local supplier.

I ordered extra since the price that I was told was much cheaper than my normal supplier. I should have asked her for everything in writing, but I was just in such  rush to get the items here it slipped my mind.

I received my order, and was surprised that the invoice still hadn't arrived. I finally get the invoice in the mail and it was for over $800.

On their invoice, they say a unit is a dozen, and yet they are charging me per piece. So I call the company, and speak with a representative. I tell her that these were not the prices I agreed to, and said that I would be sending back the bulk of what I ordered. She said that was fine, to just send her the fedex information. I just received my new bill, and it's still way over charged.

Be Careful if anyone from there contacts you. Do not order from them. I tried to call them again to discuss the problems on this invoice, and the name of the company is different now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Business-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/USA-Business-Corp-Overcharged-Invoicing-Las-Vegas-Nevada-607963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Business Corp

PLEASE STOP DIALING 7025221668...INCORRECT NUMBER

AUTHOR: MVendorRepRegistry - (United States of America)

I work for 1-800-Registry and my direct line is 702-522-1668. It does not belong to USA Business anymore. Could you please update this information, so that I don't receive anymore phone calls about invoices and missing office supplies.

702-522-1668 doesn't belong to USA Business Corp anymore.