Complaint Review: USA CARD SERVICES ,A 1 LEASING, STARTUP ESSENTIALSUSA CARD SERVICESAA

• Submitted: Sat, December 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2007

• Reported By:CLEARWATER Florida
USA CARD SERVICES ,A 1 LEASING, STARTUP ESSENTIALSUSA CARD SERVICESAA
4455 LBJ FWY Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

USA CARD SERVICES, A 1 LEASING, STARTUP ESSENTIALS TALKED TO JOHN KLUNE, TIM CARRDALLAS Ripoff DALLAS Texas

*Author of original report: mystartupessientials.com

*Consumer Comment: new name for company is mystartupessentials.com

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scam Artist

*Consumer Comment: Shaorn beaumont texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Class Action

*Author of original report: USA CARD SERVICES

I was contacted by John Klune and Tim Carr fron usa card services and start up essentials,on a great home busswiness.It would require little training and little computer knowledge.

I would only need money on hand to operate for 90 days.After that my web business would be making a profit.

This was done over phone,and had to be completed that evening(5/30/06)for me to qualify.Told them Ihad little funds,and little computer training,advised,no problem.They had a staff to get me on line in 90 days..

they faxed me formsto sign an fax back to them.I was to pay $110 a month .

I sent forms back,and advised I was approved.The next day got new form showing payment of 139.89 a month.I ask them about this adc told I was getting a New laptop to run my web site with.

I returned papers .I have ask for my copies of documentssigned,and never got them.Have requested several times.

I got work books,but very little help,or training.Was always told I had to learn !st.

From 5/30 to 11/1.still no wiorking web site.

I have returned computer,sent notices to all parties that I was
cancelling contract,and would ndt make any more payments.This was done on 11/10/06.

I notified BBB,attorney generals,and all credit bu..This was on all three companies.

I have not recieved any letters on call from them.

I was scammed with these companies,it as fraud.I need to report
to cunsumer credit that I never got my copies contracts.

Their should ba a class action suit filed .

Charles
CLEARWATER, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2006 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CARD-SERVICES-A-1-LEASING-STARTUP-ESSENTIALSUSA-CARD-SERVICESAA/Dallas-Texas-75244/USA-CARD-SERVICES-A-1-LEASING-STARTUP-ESSENTIALS-TALKED-TO-JOHN-KLUNE-TIM-CARRDALLAS-Ri-224496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CARD SERVICES ,A 1 LEASING, STARTUP ESSENTIALSUSA CARD SERVICESAA

mystartupessientials.com

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I checked the above email address for start up essentials,an looked up what the bbb has to report on them.What a schock.Only 36 claims filed and all settled satisfactory.
Hasent every one sent a report to the BBB ? If not all 115 of you should pullup the above site and file a claim with theBBB.

Do it now!!!

Charles

new name for company is mystartupessentials.com

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

Just posted a ripoff in that name,they scammed me also this home business thing is really getting me discouraged. Please let me know if any lawsuits coming.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scam Artist

AUTHOR: Xavier - (U.S.A.)

I too were scammed by Start up Essentials and A-1 leasing. A-1 Leasing sent me letter stating that they will send the money I owe to the collection agency because i closed my checking account and after referring to the website. I am in need of assistance also. I am also interested in the claim action lawsuit.

Shaorn beaumont texas

AUTHOR: Virginia - (U.S.A.)

How can we join this lawsuit that has already been filed or find out more information because I also was ripped off by these companies.

Virginia- Lakeland Florida

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Class Action

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

go to LeaseBreaker for information on how to break a lease. The information is good and can help you until suits can be filed. One suit is filed and another one will be filed soon.

Stay tuned.

USA CARD SERVICES

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

THERE IS AND ATTORNEY LOOKING INTO FILLING A CLASS ACTION SUIT
AGINST :USA CARD SERVICES,STARTUP ESSENTIALS,AND A-1 LEASING.
THATS ALL THE INFO I HAVE NOW.